E-Flash 680 Proximity Digital Door Lock
Designed for luxury living, the attractive modern design of the E-Flash BLE range won’t disappoint when it comes to convenience, performance and reliability.
With the E-Flash BLE you’ll no longer have to worry about carrying a heavy bunch of keys, loosing keys / having new keys cut, or trying to fit a key into a lock when it’s dark.
The Dormakaba Smart Lock App (iOS and Android) provides you with a simple keyless access experience, and the ability to manage other BLE users as well as sharing sensitive pin codes with your guests via multiple communication methods i.e. text message and email.
Designed as a standalone unit there is no wiring required during the installation process.
- Choice of 3 colours: black
- Digital touch pad
- New Bluetooth features
- Voice guided programming with volume control
- Fire rating: 2 hours in compliance with AS 1530.4-2014
- Battery powered
- Programmable administration code/card registration
- Up to 100 RFID Cards – 70 general users
- 10 Pin codes – 7 general users
- 10 BLE devices can be paired
- Visitor friendly with optional passage mode
- Wrong try lock-out delay
- Warning alarms for low battery, break-in and tampering and wrong pin code
- External emergency power supply
- Mechanical key override
- Choice of left or right handles
- 1 x E-Flash BLE
- 3 x keys for emergency key override
- 2 x cards and 2 x fobs/mini cards
- External body: 284 x 74 x 26.9mm
- Internal body: 285 x 74 x 27.9mm
Installation is included in the final sale price for all new doors and doors with standard Australian mortice locks or cylindrical knob and lever sets.
Additional costs apply for:
• Installation to double doors
• For patching and painting that might be required where old locks are removed.
Shipping Info: All items ordered through Special Sale are delivered throughout Australia from 5 to 10 business days. Delivery costs will be confirmed on the 'shopping bag' page before checkout. More info
Returns: If your delivered item is a wrong item to what was ordered or defective, then you must return the item back to the relevant Vendor. Please ensure that all original tags and stickers are intact before returning the item otherwise the Vendor may not be able to exchange or provide credit and you will incur additional costs to retrieve the item back. More info
If you have a question relating to this particular product you can submit your query below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.