Special Sale Pty Ltd (ACN 141 500 370) owns the Website www.specialsale.com.au which provides the platform to various Vendors/Sellers for selling their products exclusively on sale.
SPECIAL SALE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
“terms and conditions” means these terms and conditions which govern access to the website.
“our”, “us”, ”we” or ”Special Sale” means Special Sale Pty Ltd (ACN 141 500 370).
“website” or “this site” means the website at http://www.specialsale.com.au.
“you”, ”your” or “user” means you the Seller seeking to sell products on the website.
ACCESS TO WEBSITE Access to this website is conditional upon your acceptance, without alteration of these terms and conditions including the hyperlinked information. By continuing to access and sell products on our website you are acknowledging your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must exit this site immediately.
You must read these terms and conditions carefully each time you access this website as these terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice and your access to this website is conditional upon your acceptance of these terms and conditions. All enquiries and concerns relating to this section should be immediately directed to Special Sale contact page.
Vendors/Sellers of various brands selling their sale products on our website are required to always act in good faith and abide by the Australian Consumer laws and Fair-Trading Act. The various Vendors offering their sale items are solely responsible for their product pricing, warranties, product descriptions, product images, colours, sizes, stock, delivery and any other representation made on our website.
UNDER OUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE PROGRAM, if Special Sale resolves a dispute in favor of the buyer, the Vendor will be required to provide a full refund by automatic reversal of the disputed transaction from Vendor's PayPal account to Special Sale PayPal account which will be refunded back to the buyer by Special Sale.
SPECIAL SALE VENDOR PLATFORM
Vendor/Seller will only be able to utilize Special Sale platform to sell its sale products, if it is a registered Vendor with Special Sale that has a valid Australian Business Number and/or Australian Company Number along with current Business PayPal Account.
If Special Sale is not satisfied with the business information provided by the Vendor/Seller during the registration process, it will request the following information of the Seller under our (VIP) Vendor Information Program.
Additional information if requested by Special Sale will include the following:
- Driver's License or Valid Passport
- Utility Bill or Rates notice
- Bank Statement or Credit Card Statement
While utilizing the Special Sale platform to sell your products on sale, you will not do the following:
- infringe on any laws, our agreement or third party rights governed by Australian laws or Fair Trading Act.
- Sell on our website any prohibited and restricted goods as listed in the hyperlink here.
- Fail to deliver items purchased from you unless the buyer fails to meet the agreed terms.
- Offer products at full price when Special sale is only for products on Special/discounted offer.
- Post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory or offensive content that is irrelevant to our website.
- Collect information about buyers including email addresses without their explicit consent for the purpose of selling your products directly to them or distributing unsolicited or bulk electronic communications.
- Copy, modify and/or distribute content from Special Sale services or copyrights and trademarks.
SELLING PRODUCTS ON SPECIAL SALE
When you are selling your sale products on our website, it is entirely your responsibility to ensure the legality of your products including all content and images listed on Special Sale website.
The model of our website is that the Vendor is offering their products on sale/discount and cannot be sold on Special Sale website at its original price. If we find the Vendor is in breach of this condition, the vendor will be notified immediately to correct and refund the difference to buyer/s if listed in error. Repeat infringement of this condition by a Vendor will result in their account being suspended or terminated.
It is also a requirement of Special Sale that all your content and images listed on our website is legally owned by the seller. If it has been reported to us by the intellectual property rights owners as infringing its rights, we will immediately remove the listing from our website.
Please find below some tips on how to comply with copyright laws when listing your products on Special Sale but these guidelines do not form any basis for providing legal advice as Special Sale is not an expert in intellectual property rights for each and every item listed on its website and cannot offer specific information regarding this matter. It is your responsibility as a listing Vendor/Seller to contact the manufacturer or an intellectual property legal advisor if required.
- When preparing your listing content or banner: always ensure that you have written your own content and used legally own images to avoid infringing on any copyright laws. If you are making any statements, you must ensure that all your claims are accurate, true and complete as you are solely responsible for your claims and statements provided in your listing. For us customer review is very important and sellers providing correct and complete information will always help our buyers clearly make the right choice to avoid any misconception.
- Listed products are authentic: always ensure that you are not listing any counterfeit, replicas or fake products on Special Sale website as it is strictly prohibited. As a Vendor/Seller it is your sole responsibility to ensure the authenticity of your product however you have sourced it or manufactured it, before you list it on our website. Only new products are to be listed on this site. Law will not excuse you, if you say that you did not know the product was a replica or fake.
FEES AND CHARGES
To become a registered Vendor, you have to subscribe to our marketing package for a minimum of three months. We are able to offer an attractive discount for yearly subscriptions.
Listing of your nominated number of products depending on the Marketing package you choose is FREE but we will collect nominal commission on products sold as per the subscribed package and PayPal will deduct their fees before depositing funds into your Business PayPal account.
Please contact our Special Sale team on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
WORKING TOGETER WITH SPECIAL SALE
Special Sale aims to provide a platform that is safe for all users including Buyers and Sellers. We will do everything reasonably possible to provide the safest mode for everyone involved by working together and enhancing our procedures and policies which we review on a regular basis.
Sellers and buyers are requested to report immediately to us any problems, offensive or misleading content, copyright infringements or policy violations on email@example.com
Special Sale reserves the right to restrict, suspend or terminate our Vendor user accounts, prohibit access to our website, remove listed content or images and take required steps to keep users off our website, if we have been notified or believe that they have been acting illegally or infringing the intellectual property rights of third party.
Special Sale at its own discretion, suspend or terminate Vendor accounts that are repeat offenders of our agreed terms and conditions. We also reserve the right to cancel any Vendor accounts that have been inactive for more than twelve months or have been waiting to be approved pending supporting information during registration process.
RESTRICTING ACCESS TO YOUR FUNDS WITH PAYPAL
If a dispute has been lodged or a case has been filed against a Vendor, in order to protect PayPal and Special Sale against the risk of liability, PayPal may restrict your access to funds in your own PayPal account as per PayPal Buyer & Seller Protection Policy and you authorize for this take place.
INDEMNIFY AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
You will indemnify Special Sale and its Officers, Directors, employees and agents against all claims or demands including legal fees and costs made against us by buyers or any third party due to your breach of this agreement or your infringement of Australian Law or the rights of a third party during the course of using Special Sale website to sell your sale products.
If a dispute is raised by a buyer regarding your products, you will release Special Sale and its Officers, Directors, employees and agents from all claims, demands and damages of every kind and nature known and unknown arising out of or connected in any way with such disputes.
Special Sale is in no way your agent for any purpose including use of Special Sale website in relation to this Agreement which is governed by the laws of Queensland.
In the same way we expect you the Seller to not disclose or distribute buyer information when fulfilling orders received from our site for any reason including marketing via email or other means without the consent of the related user/s.
CLOSURE OF THE VENDOR ACCOUNT
Registered Vendor is able to close their account with Special Sale at any time provided we are advised in writing 14 days prior to termination through contact form of the website and there are :
- no pending customer orders yet to be fulfilled
- no disputed matters yet to be resolved
- no outstanding fees owing to Special Sale or its Buyers
No refund will be issued for the quarterly Marketing Package subscription already paid by the Vendor due to the marketing program of Special Sale.
In the event of a dispute arising between Seller and Special Sale, it is our aim to amicably resolve the disputes effectively and efficiently through communication. Seller may raise their disputes in writing through our contact form on the site or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will endeavor to resolve the dispute as quickly as possible and if for some reason the dispute has not been resolved, then we can consider resolving it through mediation rather than litigation.