The CORSAIR HS50 Stereo Gaming Headset provides comfort for hours of gameplay with its comfortable memory foam and swiveling earcups. Legendary CORSAIR build quality ensures long term durability and the precision tuned 50mm neodymium speaker drivers provide superior sound quality. The optimized unidirectional microphone reduces ambient noise for enhanced voice quality and is fully detachable for use on the go. Each ear cup features easy-access volume and mute controls allowing on the fly adjustments. The HS50 is Discord Certified for crystal clear communication and outstanding sound and is multi-platform compatible with PC, Xbox One*, PS4, Nintendo Switch and mobile devices. *May require Microsoft 3.5mm adapter sold separately.
• Plush memory foam and swiveling earcups provide exceptional comfort for hours of gameplay.
• Legendary CORSAIR build quality and metal construction ensures long-term durability.
• Precision tuned 50mm neodymium speaker drivers bring superior sound quality with wide range and accuracy.
• Optimized unidirectional microphone reduces ambient noise for enhanced voice quality and is fully detachable for use on the go.
• Easy access on ear volume and mute controls for on-the-fly adjustments.
• Discord Certified for crystal clear communication and outstanding sound.
• Multi-platform compatible with PC, Xbox One*, PS4, Nintendo Switch and mobile devices. *May require Microsoft 3.5mm adapter sold separately.
Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20 kHz
Impedance: 32 Ohms @ 1 kHz
Sensitivity: 111 dB (± 3 dB)
Type: Unidirectional noise cancelling
Impedance: 2.0k Ohms
Frequency Response: 100Hz – 10kHz
Sensitivity: -40 dB (± 3 dB)
Dimensions: 160mm x 100mm x 205mm / 6.30” x 3.94” x 8.07”
No posts found
Shipping Info: All items ordered through Special Sale are delivered throughout Australia from 5 to 10 business days. Delivery costs will be confirmed on the 'shopping bag' page before checkout. More info
Returns: If your delivered item is a wrong item to what was ordered or defective, then you must return the item back to the relevant Vendor. Please ensure that all original tags and stickers are intact before returning the item otherwise the Vendor may not be able to exchange or provide credit and you will incur additional costs to retrieve the item back. More info